Accounts should be profiled and have access to different features based on their own entitlements.
- Each account is associated to a subscription
- A subscription is valid for a limited time and it’s associated to a subscription plan
- Each subscription plan has a cost of renewal and a duration
- When a subscription is renewed, the validity will be extended of X days, where X is the duration of the associated subscription plan
- Each subscription plan enforces a set of rules to the associated account. Each rule give access to specific feature
- Subscription plan rules are applied to every sub-account (customer, desk) associated with the reseller account
- Every new account will have
premiumsubscription plan valid for
365day (1 year)
- Every subscription plan has the
priceset to 0 and the
durationset to 365 days.
|Captive portal customization||No||No||Yes||Yes|
Rules are saved inside
subscription_plans table as extra fields.
Number of SMS included for each plan, when the threshold is reached, the system will no longer send SMS. SMS can be “bought” as packs of X elements.
included_sms , should be evaluated along with
Number of units for Hotspot
The number of Units which can be connected to an Hotspot instance.
Basic reports include:
- list of active sessions
- list of inactive sessions
Advanced reports include:
- Sessions/ time graph
- New registrations/time graph
- Bandwidth/time graph total
- Bandwidth/time graph on single user
- Average duration of sessions for timeframes
Captive portal customization
Allow changing captive portal aspect like logos and colors.
Social marketing and analytics
Reports created on social collected data, like customer age and country distribution.
- login type graph (fb, insta, link, sms, email)
- users genre
- day based histogram male/female
- day based histogram age
- day based nationality
- filters (genre/age/nationality/time period) on users (export and/or integration with mailchimp like services)
- Authentication is denied for all clients connecting to an Hotspot belonging to an expired account
- Resellers and customers wit “Free” and “Basic” subscription can’t change Captive Portal view configuration
- One a unit is registered, the system checks the number of allowed units per hotspot
- During reseller account creation the administrator must choose a subscription plan
Not implemented yet
- An expired (reseller, desk or customer) account has access to the Hotspot Manager but is locked in a page until the expire date is extended
- New accounts have a
freesubscription plan by defeulat
- Each reseller account can upgrade his own subscription plan paying with a credit card
- Admin user can change subscription plan for existing accounts